Full day trip to Machupicchu (from 03.00 to 22.00 Approximately)
Pick up from the hotel at 3:00 am towards the train station Ollantaytambo, we board the Train to Aguas Calientes. Then we go to the bus station, where we will board the transport that moves us to the entrance and control of Machupicchu, this trip takes the time of 30 minutes observing the flora and fauna that adorns the way to one of the wonders of the world for a guided tour that lasts on average 2:30 hours. Our professional guides will take you through the different sectors of the sanctuary, where you can enjoy amazing views and discover the different aspects of the life of the Incas that will transport you in time. In the afternoon we will return to Aguas Calientes, where the train will take us back to the ollantaytambo train station, where the transfer will take us to take our tourist transport and take them directly to your hotel in Cusco.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Transfer to the train station by Tourist Bus
- Executive train ticket, Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
- Bus ticket and transfer from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Guided circuit in Machu Picchu
- Professional guide in the shared language of English
- Bus ticket Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
- Executive Train Ticket, Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Tourist Mobility Ollantaytambo station - Cusco
- Transfers to the selected hotel.
- Permanent monitoring of the passenger.
- Air tickets
- Night hostel tourist in Cusco.
Machu Picchu Archaeological Park
The National Archaeological Park of Machupicchu Is located between km. 82 to 122 to the northwest of the city of Cusco, in the district of Machupicchu, province of Urubamba.
Access is via the railway Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Machupicchu, at km 82 starts the Inka Trail or in 88 or 104 km, where short Inka trail starts. At Km 111 in Machupicchu Pueblo there are buses to the Inka citadel. There is an alternative route through the district of Santa Teresa in the Province of La Convencion
Area: 38,448.00 hectares